People are seizing, being intubated after eating microdose chocolates

Enlarge / A Diamond Shruumz chocolate bar, which come in a variety of

Various federal and state health officials are sounding the alarm on Diamond Shruumz-brand Microdosing Chocolate Bars. The candy, said to be infused with mushrooms, has been linked to severe illnesses, including seizures, loss of consciousness, confusion, sleepiness, agitation, abnormal heart rates, hyper/hypotension, nausea, and vomiting, according to an outbreak alert released by the Food and Drug Administration on Friday.

So far, eight people across four states have been sickened—four in Arizona, two in Indiana, one in Nevada, and one in Pennsylvania, the FDA reported. Of the eight,

→ Continue reading at Ars Technica

Related articles


Share article

Latest articles