(Screengrab from video by Central Pierce Fire & Rescue/Twitter)
A massive two-alarm fire that raced through the Aravia Apartment complex in Parkland this past weekend is being blamed on a charcoal grill.
A dozen apartments were affected, and at least two units were destroyed. Some residents said the sprinkler system never came on. They said that is why the damage was so extensive.
They tried putting the flames out with fire extinguishers they found all over the building. But they could not put the flames out.
On this Sunday, the people who lived in this third-floor apartment sifted through what remains after a
→ Continue reading at MyNorthwest